Dogs love peanut butter! So you can’t go wrong with these cookies.
1 cup unbleached white flour
½ cup soymilk
¼ cup vegan cheese
1 cup mashed banana
2 tablespoon peanut butter
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon water
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Combine the flour and soy milk and stir until lumpy.
- Mix the vegan cheese. Add the banana, peanut butter and baking powder. Add the water and mix well.
- Spoon the batter on to the prepared baking sheet to form cookies; each cookie should be about 2 inches in diameter.
- Bake for 20 minutes until brown.
- Turn the oven off and let the cookies be in the oven for 8 to 12 hours until they’re hard and crunchy.
- Store in a sealed container or zipper bags. Peanut banana treats will keep for 5 to 7 days in the refrigerator and 6 months in the freezer.